*NOW OFFERING IN-PERSON SHOWINGS BY APPOINTMENT. PLEASE CONTACT THE SALES TEAM FOR MORE INFORMATION.*
32 East 1st Street features a limited collection of thirty highly-designed one- to three-bedroom residences at the nexus of SoHo, NoHo, the East Village, and Lower East Side. Inspired by the contemporary aesthetic of Italian rationalist design, 32 East 1st Street purposely lives within its urban context, presenting a substantial limestone exoskeleton accentuated by expansive windows and geometric metal detailing. Extensive amenities include a 24-hour attended lobby, a residents' lounge and adjacent landscaped courtyard terrace, state-of-the-art fitness center by Technogym, building-wide filtration system by Tekleen, and a fully equipped spa with hot tub, plunge tub, sauna and steam room.
Residence 7C is a light-filled South/West facing three-bedroom, three-bathroom residence that features expansive triple-pane windows and 5 inch solid white oak wood floors. Additional features include:
- 10 FOOT CEILINGS THROUGHOUT LIVING ROOM AND BEDROOMS
- INTEGRATED AUDIO SYSTEM IN LIVING ROOM AND SOUND BAR IN MASTER BEDROOM BY SONOS
- HEATED FLOORS IN SELECT BATHROOMS
- 5 INCH SOLID WHITE OAK PLANK WOOD FLOORS
- RECESSED LED LIGHTS BY DELTA REO
- CUSTOM BUILT WALK-IN, WARDROBE AND ENTRY CLOSETS BY MOLTENI
- LIGHTING AND ELECTRIC SHADE CONTROLS BY LUTRON CASETA
- CUSTOM SOLID BRUSHED OAK ITALIAN KITCHEN CABINETS
- KITCHEN COUNTERTOP, BACKSPLASH & ISLAND IN BIANCO LASA MARBLE
Equal Housing Opportunity. The complete offering terms are in an offering plan available from the Sponsor, under New York State Department of Law File No. CD16-0149. Sponsor: 24 Second Avenue Owner LLC, C/O Aore Holdings, LLC, 49 Bleecker Street, Suite 301, New York, New York 10012. Sponsor Reserves The Right To Make Changes To A Unit In Accordance With The Offering Plan. Sponsor Makes No Representations Or Warranties Except As May Be Set Forth In The Offering Plan.