Click for NYS Housing Discrimination Disclosure Notice & Form
OFFERING PRIVATE IN-PERSON SHOWINGS BY APPOINTMENT. PLEASE CONTACT THE SALES TEAM FOR MORE INFORMATION.
32 East 1st Street features a limited collection of thirty highly-designed one- to three-bedroom residences at the nexus of SoHo, NoHo, the East Village, and Lower East Side. Inspired by the contemporary aesthetic of Italian rationalist design, 32 East 1st Street purposely lives within its urban context, presenting a substantial limestone exoskeleton accentuated by expansive windows and geometric metal detailing.
Residence 6D is a spectacular two-bedroom, two-bathroom residence boasting Western exposures & features expansive triple-pane windows and brushed solid white oak wood floors. Each residence features:
- 10 FOOT CEILINGS THROUGHOUT LIVING ROOM AND BEDROOMS
- INTEGRATED AUDIO SYSTEM IN LIVING ROOM AND SOUND BAR IN BEDROOMS BY SONOS
- HEATED FLOORS IN ALL BATHROOMS
- 5 INCH SOLID WHITE OAK PLANK WOOD FLOORS
- LED LIGHTS BY DELTA REO
- CUSTOM BUILT WALK-IN, WARDROBE AND ENTRY CLOSETS BY MOLTENI
- LIGHTING AND ELECTRIC SHADE CONTROLS BY LUTRON CASETA
- CUSTOM SOLID BRUSHED OAK ITALIAN KITCHEN CABINETS
- KITCHEN COUNTERTOP, BACKSPLASH & ISLAND IN BIANCO LASA MARBLE
Equal Housing Opportunity. The complete offering terms are in an offering plan available from the Sponsor, under New York State Department of Law File No. CD16-0149. Sponsor: 24 Second Avenue Owner LLC, C/O Aore Holdings, LLC, 49 Bleecker Street, Suite 301, New York, New York 10012.All Artist's Renderings Are For Illustrative Purposes Only And Subject To Variances. Interior Decoration, Finishes, Appliances And Furnishings Depicted In An Artist's Rendering Are Provided For Illustrative Purposes Only, And Are Not Necessarily Indicative Of What Is Specified In The Offering Plan. Sponsor Makes No Representations Or Warranties Except As May Be Set Forth In The Offering Plan.